Zylofone Presents…Ukulele Time
- Learn how to play the Ukulele within a group setting with Zylofone.
- All will be lent a Ukulele of their own to use, play and become familiar with.
- Learn different elements of music (ex: time/note value, rhythm, chords, etc..)
- Learn how to properly care for and maintain the quality of an instrument, regimented/ scheduled practice and class time, learning to perform within a group setting, and increasing everyday ADL’s
- Learn a number (~5) of entry level songs to perform at the end of the semester period
(6 WKS) for families/friends/loved ones.
This workshop will be a 6 week semester course. This will allow a break, and room to grow moving forward (if interest continues).Sign Up