A message from our Founder
We see music as a universal language that engages individuals of all cognitive and physical abilities. Therefore, all of our workshops and programs incorporate music as the key baseline component. Beyond that, our goal is to provide a fun and joyful experience by incorporating an array of items that encourage the attendee to explore the options available to individualize their experience.
Our trained and experienced staff provides an encouraging and supportive setting. This promotes the participant to make decisions and expand their horizons beyond perceived and restrictive boundaries, from themselves and others. Whether the song/artist selection for karaoke or the color for the painting, we present the options and praise the selections. The result is a gained confidence, comfort and degree of pride. All are well deserved.
We welcome individuals and family members of all ages with an array of skills, abilities and challenges. Our inclusive format is always appreciated and well received. We offer families the opportunity to have siblings, both challenged and typical participate side by side. Not as a participant with their mentor/coach, but as co-contributors to s greater goal. This aspect has long been one of the most proclaimed features of Zylofone’s programs.
Our never ending goal is to provide an experience that encourages a view beyond perception of oneself and your piers. Therefore, encouraging mutual acceptance and respect.
Daytime, After-school & Weekend Workshops:
- Sign up once per school year
- Make up missed workshops at any workshop
- 10% Discount for each additional workshop/sibling
- 10% Discounts and priority registration/scheduling for FUN Weeks and Parties
- Refer a friend to get $25 off of for you and your friend
- Sign up each week
- $5 Discount for each additional sibling
- Refer a friend to get $10 off of for you and your friend
- $95 per day
- $425 per week
- Siblings get 10% off!
Parties at Zylofone:
- $249 for the basic party package (up to 12 guests)
- $20 for each additional child
- $8 per guest for goodie bags
- $75-$100/hour at Zylofone Studios
- Contact us for services at your home/location